The Elk M1 Gold is a robust Cross Platform controller and is compatible with many other industry standard systems and protocols. The M1 has a 500+ word vocabulary built in for announcing alarms, systems statuses and for use when dialing out to the up to 8 phone numbers the built in dialer can alert of alarms or status changes. The system is perfect for alerting owners of events such as critical temperature levels, water leaks, children arriving home from school, etc.. The built in telephone control also allows owners to remotely control and arm or disarm zones.
For owners looking to access their M1 Gold via the internet the readily available M1XEP interface allows just that.
Other features include flash memory firmware, RS-232 serial port, Ethernet connectivity option, and PC programming in English text.
- Large zone capacity: 16 on-board zones expandable to 208
- Wireless capability: Up to 144 zones
- Two-way Listen-in interface
- RS-232 Serial Port to interface to computers and peripheral devices
- Time/Date stamped 512 event history log
- Menu driven, full text keypad programming - no manual required!
- Voice Announcement of alarms, zone descriptions, status, etc.
- 500+ Word/phrase Vocabulary
- Link up to 6 words/phrases per announcement
- 10 custom recordable word/phrases
- 13 On-board Outputs: 1 voice/siren, 1 siren driver, 1 form "C" relay and 10 low current (50mA) outputs
- Can be partitioned into 8 separate areas and account numbers
- User Codes: 199 (4 or 6 digit) with assignable authority levels
- Arm levels: Away, Stay, Stay Instant, Night, Night Instant, Vacation
1 x ELK M1GCB
1 x M1KP LCD Keypad
1 x SWB14 Enclosure
1 x 1280 8Ah Battery
1 x TRG1640 AC Transformer
1 x 73 Echo Paintable Interior Speaker
1 x 952 In-line Telephone Surge Protector
1 x RJSET Telco Jack & Cord
Flash Memory - Allows field updates to firmware electronically
Supports 4-wire (any zone) and 2-wire (zone 16) smoke detectors
Includes fire alarm verification routine Plug-in terminal blocks make service and pre-wires a snap!
Hardware "watchdog" and nonvolatile EEPROM memory
Supervised phone line, alarm output and aux. over current
True V.22 bis Modem for fast, reliable upload/download
Optional Ethernet port for reporting operation / control or programming
Built-in telephone remote control makes any phone a keypad
Integrated Voice Dialer uses vocabulary or custom word/phrases
Digital Communicator formats: SIA, Contact ID, 4+2 and Pager
Installer Telephone (butt set) test feature
Elk-RP PC software includes "conflict resolution" to easily highlight differences between control and PC
Automation & Integration:
Create lifestyle enhancing comfort, convenience and security
Powerful "Whenever/And/Then" RULES Programming allows almost any imaginable operation.
No need to chain rules together.
Any single "Whenever" event can have one or more ANDs and THENs (conditions and commands).
Rules utilize easy to understand text based references
Control lighting using RS-232 serial or 2-way Power Line Control (PLC) ports
On, Off, Dim All On, All Off commands
Sunset/Sunrise calculation and activation
Transmit and receive custom serial ASCII messages
Issue commands to Distributed Audio Systems (Russound, Proficient, Nuvo)
Read temperature sensors and communicate with thermostats
Turn on Tasks, Lights, Outputs via Keypad or Telephone Remote
Heavy Duty - 2.5 Amp power supply w/ 1 Amp continuous
Dynamic battery test
Master power switch and low battery disconnect
PTC (fuseless) resettable overload protection
Multiple auxiliary power terminals
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.