MARCELL M2-ATT Cellular Temperature, Freeze, Humidity and Power Alarm for Canada
Redesigned for 2019, the MarCell M2-ATT monitors ambient room temperature, humidity and power in homes, cottages, remote properties RVs and mobile homes. Keep your property and pets safe from unsafe high temperatures and freezing with MarCell. Protect your property from potential damage caused by power failures leading to burst pipes.
Users can set acceptable temperature and humidity ranges. If the room temperature or humidity goes outside this range, or in case of a power failure, the MarCell will send a notification by text, email or voice call.
Users can also check the status using a web browser or Internet-connected smartphone.
No landline phone or Internet service is required at the monitored location, making the MarCell perfect for cottages, remote homes and remote business locations.
MarCell M2-ATT uses the AT&T and Rogers cellular networks so as long as the monitored location has coverage where the Marcell is to be installed that's all that's needed. Works on any service area that has Telus, Bell Canada and Rogers.
Please note: MarCell requires a subscription service. Plans can be stopped and started as needed. There are no activation or cancellation fees.
This affordable service offers the following plans:
$8.25 per month (annual plan 12 months)
$11.95 per month (seasonal plan 4-8 months)
$14.95 per month (monthly plan)
Set up is very easy, just create an account at www.sensoredlife.com connect the device to power and set up your alert preferences online using their cloud service! To purchase subscription plans click here.
Note: This new model replaces the MARCELL-ATT and MAR500 models.
Marcell M2 ATT Features
- Monitors temperature, humidity and power status (power failure)
- Will alert on freeze or hi/low temperature and humidity
- Will alert on power failure and also power restoral
- Supervised heartbeat will send notification in case of communication loss
- No landline or Internet needed at monitored location, uses AT&T for USA and Rogers for Canadian users
- Easy to install and set up
- Perfect for homes, cottages, remote homes, remote business locations
- Data is logged hourly in case of no alarms
- In case of an alarm, user is notified right away by telephone call, email or text message
- Easy cloud set up and access using a web browser or Internet-enabled smartphone
- Built-in rechargeable backup battery in case of power failure. last 24-48 hours in case of a power failure
MarCell M2-ATT Specifications
- Power: 110VAC to 5VDC, 2A plug in power adaptor
- Temperature Alarm Range: 20 to 120F (-7 to 49C)
- Humidity Alarm Range: 0 to 100% RH
- Operating Temperature Limits: 0 to 127F (-17 to 52C)
- Rechargeable Battery: Internal 3.7V 800mAh Li-ion rechargeable (included)
MarCell M2-ATT Includes
- 1 x MarCell500 for AT&T (also works in service areas using Telus, Bell Canada and Rogers)
- All required batteries, power cords etc.
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.