MarCell PRO Cellular Power and Temperature Alarm with Probe
TheMarCell PRO cellular connected power failure and temperature alarm with probe provides monitoring for power failures, temperature/freeze and humidity. The external temperature probe is placed in a fridge or freezer or wherever the temperature needs to be monitored for high or low levels. The main unit plugs in to a nearby receptacle for power & monitoring.
The MarCell Pro doesn't require a connection to your network or any complicated set-up. It comes with a built-in pre-activated cellular communication to send data back to the cloud service for data logging and alerts.
- Refridgerator monitoring
- Freezer monitoring
- Temperature monitoring
- Power monitoring
The cloud service will log temperatures every 30 minutes and upload them to the cloud service for later analysis. In case a power failure is detected or if the temperature goes above or below your set thresholds, an alert will immediately be sent by email and/or text to the contact(s) you specify.
The user can also request an immediate update at any time remotely. Up to 20 Real-time Data / Instant Updates per month are included with the PRO subscription.
The Marcell Pro service features advanced permissions and enterprise level views, allowing multiple units to be viewed in one account. Read-only access can be set up for specified users.
In case of a power failure, the on board rechargeable battery keeps it working for 24-48 hours so alerts can still be sent.
To provide further protection from costly water damage due to floods or leaky appliances, add an wireless water sensor part# SEN-100-WR
Works throughout Canada with the exception of Saskatchewan as they have not yet upgraded their network to CATM1 service.
Please note: MarCell PRO requires a subscription service.
This affordable service offers the following plans:
- $179.40 (14.95 per month, billed annually - at sensoredlife.com
- All cellular connection fees for device & cloud service
- Unlimited phone call, text and email call alerts
- Unlimited historical data captured and stored
- Monitors temperature, humidity and power status (power failure)
- Will alert on freeze or hi/low temperature and humidity
- Will alert on power failure and also power restoral
- Supervised heartbeat will send notification in case of communication loss
- No landline or Internet needed at monitored location, uses AT&T for USA and Rogers for Canadian users
- Easy to install and set up
- Perfect for homes, cottages, remote homes, green houses, refridgerator and freezer monitoring, medical storage and food storage monitoring and alarms
- Data is logged hourly in case of no alarms
- In case of an alarm, user is notified immediately right away by telephone call, email or text message
- Easy cloud set up and access using a web browser or Internet-enabled smartphone
- Built-in rechargeable backup battery in case of power failure. last 24-48 hours in case of a power failure
- Power: 110VAC to 5VDC, 2A plug in power adaptor
- Temperature Alarm Range: 20 to 120F (-7 to 49C)
- Humidity Alarm Range: 0 to 100% RH
- Operating Temperature Limits: -20F to 120F (-28C to 49C)
- Rechargeable Battery: Internal 3.7V 800mAh Li-ion rechargeable (included)
MarCell MARCELL-PRO-ATT-PB Includes
- 1 x MarCell PRO for AT&T and Rogers Canada with External Probe
- All required batteries, power cords etc.
How often does Marcell report in with temperature and humidity data?
Current temperature and humidity is checked against your settings every 10 seconds. If the current readings are outside of your œsafe range�, an alert will be sent immediately. If readings are within your safe range, they are recorded every 30 minutes locally and uploaded every 8 hours to the cloud service for historical logging. At that point, this data is displayed on the web site in graph or chart form.
In case of an alarm condition, the alert is sent right away!
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.