Mier NEMA 3R Enclosure, Volt Fan-Ventilated with Thermostat
The Mier Products “FC Series” fan-cooled & ventilated NEMA 3R outdoor/indoor enclosures are an inexpensive choice for installation where you need an air-flow exchange to ventilate your components mounted within enclosures.
However, please keep in mind that fan-cooled & ventilated enclosures simply exchange internal air for external air. Therefore, Fan-Cooled models are not recommended for extreme high-temperature or extreme low-temperature environments.
Because these units pull external air into the enclosure through a filtering system, they are listed as NEMA 3R and do not meet the NEMA 4 standards of Mier’s air-conditioned and heated models (ACE Series or ACHT Series) which are the safest choice when your components need NEMA 4 type protection from the elements such as moisture, heat, cold, wind, rain, snow, ice, etc., or from wash down conditions.
BW-FC16147 Product Features:
- Dimensions: 16” W x 14” H x 7” D
- Color: Gray
- Outdoor, NEMA 3R Design
- Non-metallic polycarbonate enclosure allows you to place transmitters/receivers inside
- 81 cubic foot-per-minute thermostatically controlled fan
- Air intake and fan exhaust protective shrouds with gasket and hardware
- Air filter
- All holes pre-cut to install included shrouds, fans, filters
- Removable hinged doors come with stainless steel latches which are both pad-lockable and screw down
- Optional Back Panels or DIN Rails fit onto standoffs already existing in the back of the enclosure
- Optional Back Panel Adjustment Kit allows you to “stack” panels within the enclosure
- Optional keyed lock available
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.