Mier Wireless Lights Timer Control (one included in the DA-606LK)
The DA-606 Remote Control is triggered by a relay closure in a Drive-Alert control panel. This timer control can be set from 1 to 60 minutes.
When triggered, the DA-606 transmits a UHF (318 MHZ) coded radio signal to activate the installed DA-071, DA-072, and or DA-073 devices for the specific time interval that was set. After the preset time interval, the devices will turn off.
DA606 Product Information:
- The DA-606 Remote Control Transmitter operates on 318 MHz
- The range between DA-066 Remote Control Transmitter and the DA-071 Wall Switches, DA-072 Lamp
- Modules, and/or DA-073 Outlets are about 500 feet in an open area
- The DA-606 Remote Control Transmitter uses a CR2032 battery
*IMPORTANT: The signal path from the DA-606 Timer Control to the devices it is controlling must not be obstructed by any metallic objects or mirrors. The wireless signal is sensitive and can be blocked by these.
DA606 Product Specifications:
- 4W x 5H x 1.5D
- 1.2 pounds
- Operating voltage is 24VDC
- Power 2.4 Watts
- Frequency 315 MHZ
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.