Mier Drive-Alert Long Range Antenna
The DA-660 Long Range Antenna is designed to extend the reception range of the DA-600 series of wireless Drive-Alert control panels to 2,500 feet.
The antenna must be installed at least 4 feet away from any wires, metal pipes, and electric/phone/cables. It should be installed as high as possible, else at least 10 feet above ground level.
DA660 Product Features:
- When a monitored location is more than 1000' away, the DA-660 is the perfect accessory for the wireless Drive-Alert Vehicle Detection Systems
- This antenna boosts the normal Drive-Alert range up to 1/2 mile (2,500')
- The antenna measures 36" long, 13" wide, and 1.5" high. It weighs approximately 1 pound.
- This is a FACTORY INSTALLED ACCESSORY due to the fact that some components must be changed on the control panel for long-range applications.
- When ordering you must specify which Drive-Alert model you will be using.
- Retro-fi ts must be shipped back to Mier Products for installation of the components needed for the long-range antenna.
DA660 Product Specifications:
- Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- Length: 36" L x 13" W x 1.5" H
- Frequency: 434 mHz
- Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Gain: 10.6 dB
- Type: 7 element Yagi
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.