Optex WNX-40DS Wireless PIR Motion Sensor, DSC
The Optex WNX-40DS is a wireless passive infrared sensor with a high-performance rating against false alarms. Nuisance alarms triggered by things like spot temperature, blinds, curtains and small animals need not be a worry with this sensor's sophisticated detection technology.
Using Quad Zone Logic technology, the sensor is capable of distinguishing between humans and other sources of infrared heat. The spherical lens of the device, allows it to maximize the performance of this feature.
The WNX-40DS is compatible with DSC 433MHz wireless systems.
Optex WNX-40DS Wireless PIR Motion Sensor, DSC Specifications
- 40ft x 40ft coverage
- Passive Infrared technology
- 78 detection zones
- Form C tamper switch (micro switch)
- LED indicator, switchable On/Off
- Battery life up to 3 years (720 events per day) to 7 years (240 events per day)
- Compatible with DSC 433MHz wireless systems
- Operating temperature: 4°F - +122°F (20°C - +50°C)
Optex WNX-40DS Wireless PIR Motion Sensor, DSC Compatible
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.