This timer is easy to setup and use with all of our driveway alarm accessories. Use the timer to have accessories activate for a specified length of time immediately after the driveway sensor detects something, or use the timer to add a delay to the accessories activation. With the easy to understand dip switches and versatility this timer allows you create the exact driveway alarm response you want.
1 x Programmable Relay Timer
- Timer can be set from 1 second to 60 minutes
- Can be triggered via a N.O. positive (+) trigger input signal or a N.C. negative (-) trigger device or by powering up the unit
- Relay can be programmed to activate at the start or at the end of the timing cycle
- Relay can also be set to activate for one second at the end of the timing cycle
- Relay can be programmed to pulse (flash) or be steady on
- Built in reset function to manually reset timing cycle
- Form-C relay, contacts rated 8A @ 120VAC/24VDC
- LED indicates relay is energized
- 12VDC OR 24VDC operation (auto sensing)
- Current draw - Less than I mA (standby) or 50mA (relay energized)
- Board measures 2-718" x 2-112" (73 x 63 mm)
- Functions programmed via DIP switches - no jumpers to cut
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.