Seco-Larm Indoor Illuminated No Touch Wave to Exit Sensor, Form C
The ENFORCER No-Touch Request-To-Exit Sensor uses IR technology to request egress from a protected area or activate a device with the simple wave of a hand. Since it is No-Touch, this sensor is ideal for use in hospitals, clinics,labs, clean rooms (to reduce the risk of contamination), schools, factories, or offices.
- Dual voltage, 12~24 VAC/VDC
- Range adjustable from 2-3/8"-8" (6~20 cm)
- Stainless steel single-gang plate
- 3A relay, adjustable from 0.5~30 sec, toggle,
or as long as hand is near the sensor
- Quick connect screw-less terminal block
- LED illuminated sensor area for easy identification
- Selectable LED colors (turns from red to green or
green to red) when activated
- 1 x Indoor Illuminated No Touch Wave to Exit Sensor
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.