Bright flashing LED strobe light for use with driveway alarms, security systems or other warning systems. The strobe light works on low voltage from 9VDC to 15VDC with low current requirements.
These strobe lights are ideal for hearing impaired or noisy areas. Specify Red, Blue, Clear or Amber.
When used with a driveway alarm that has a voltage output, simply connect a pair of wires to the + and - terminals from the driveway alarm receiver. The same applies to any system that can output 6V-12VDC.
When used with a system that uses a relay output, you'll need a separate power supply and the positive wire can be switched through the relay.
Seco-Larm SL-1301-EAQ Features:
- Compact long LED strobe with 6 LEDs
- Available in red, green, blue, amber, clear
- Flash rate, over 120 per minute
- Operating voltage 9VDC~15DC including 12VDC
- Current requirement: Max 150mA
- Operating temperature: -4°~144° F (-20°~65° C)
- Operating life: Over 50,000 hours
SL-1301-EAQ/ R Red
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.