Seco-Larm SK-910R4Q, 4-Channel RF Receiver, 315MHz up to 500ft range
Seco-Larm SK-910R4Q radio frequency receiver can remotely control home automation, lights, garage doors, alarm panels, etc. from up to 500ft. The RF receiver has four separately programmable outputs, compatible with all 315MHz Seco-Larm transmitters. Features easy push button programming.
- Uses either fixed code or code hopping transmitters with up to 500ft (150m) range* using standard antenna
- External extended range antenna optional
- Mode switch for easy transmitter learning
- Learns up to 15 remotes per channel
- 4 Form-C Dry Relay Contact (NO/NC/COM) Outputs. Rated at 10 Amps at 24 VDC each
- 4 Separate Channels with 4 Output Modes:
- 1. Timed Momentary (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 30, 60 sec.)
- 2. Toggle (On/Off)
- 3. Latch (stays on until manually reset)
- 4. Continuous or Validity (Output for as long as a signal is received)
- All outputs are independently controlled
*Transmitter range depends on the operating environment and installation.
Note: If the timed momentary option is chosen for a channel, then only a single time can be selected and will be available on all channels that are using the timed momentary option.
The SK-910R4Q is a replacement option for older Visonic receivers. In this case, all receivers and transmitter must be upgraded to Seco-Larm products.
- 11~24V AC/DC operating voltage
- Up to 500' (150m) range with SECO-LARM transmitter
- Dimensions: 5-5/16" x 3-15/16" x 1-1/8" (135 x 100 x 27.5 mm)
- Relay Rating: Four Form "C" dry relay contacts (NO/NC/COM); rated 10A@24VDC
- ~12mA@12VDC standby, 50mA @12VDC per channel, active current draw
- Stored Transmitter Codes: 15 per channel, 60 per receiver
- Compatible Transmitters: Fixed-Code Models (SK-919 Series) CODEBUMP Models (SK-917T Series)
- Programmable independent outputs: timed momentary (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 30, 60 sec.), toggle (ON/OFF), latched, continuous
- Screw terminals: Power (+,-), 1 relay per channel (NO/NC/COM)
- 18 quintillion, for ENFORCER CODEBUMP remotes. 68 billion, for ENFORCER fixed-code remotes
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.