The FGD-0127 is ideal for cold storage temperature monitoring. The glycol-filled vial will buffer any momentary fluctuations that may cause a preliminary alarm dial-out, such as defrost cycles, the opening of doors, and fans circulating air.
The glycol will slow the response time of the sensor allowing normal daily operations to occur without having an alarm initiated. This is a highly recommended sensor for every cold storage application.
- Name: Temperature Sensor in Glycol Vial
- Sensor Temperature Range: -20° to 176°F | -28° to 80°C
- Accuracy: ± 1°F | ±.56°C
- Connection: Hardwired
- Housing: HDPE Plastic
- Dimensions: 2.8” x 1.6” | 72mm x 40mm
- Sensor Series: 2.8K Series
- Notes: Available with NIST Certification
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.