The electronic vibration sensor monitors the overall vibration condition of machines and equipment according to DIN ISO 10816. The sensor measures vibration velocity on a non-rotating component surface.
The characteristic value is provided as a current signal (4-20 mA) for connection to the Sensaphone. The Sensaphone triggers an alarm when an out-of-limit value is exceeded. Requires a 24VDC power supply (FGD-0070).
- Name: 4-20mA Type Vibration Sensor with 5m Cable
- Operating Voltage: 18-32 DC
- Input/Output Circuit: 1 x analog 4-20mA
- Measuring Range (mm/s): 0 - 25 RMS
- Frequency Range (Hz): 10 - 1,000
- Ambient Temperature: -25° to 80°C
- Environmental Rating: IP 67 / IP 68 / IP 69K
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.