The Sensaphone Carbon Dioxide sensor will detect levels of Carbon Dioxide from 0-2,000 ppm. The sensor is specifically designed to be mounted in a return air duct.
Used with any Sensaphone that will accept a 4-20mA input signal, the device will provide real-time data and will cause your Sensaphone to activate an alarm when the CO2 level reaches a set threshold.
- Name: 4-20mA Type Duct Mount CO2 Transmitter
- Sensor Coverage Area: 100 m² (1000 ft²) typical
- Accuracy: ±30 PPM + 3% of reading with Auto Cal on
- Measuring Range: 0 - 2,000 ppm
- Response Time: <2 minutes for 90% step change typical
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 122°F | 0° to 50°C
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 3.95 x 2.5” | 145 x 100 x 63mm
- Sensor Series: 4-20mA
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.