This airflow transmitter registers the airflow speed according to a thermal principle based on the fact that the cooling action of air increases with airspeed.
Used with any Sensaphone that will accept a 4-20mA input signal, the device will provide real-time data and will cause your Sensaphone to activate an alarm when the airflow reaches a set threshold. This is especially useful for monitoring air conditioning in ducts.
- Name: 4-20mA Type Duct Mount Air Flow Transmitter
- Airflow Speed Range: 0-8m/s or 0-16m/s by removing the onboard jumper
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 122°F | 0° to 50°C
- Humidity Range: 5 - 95% RH
- Accuracy: ± 5%
- Depth of Insertion Channel: 2-8” | 50 - 200mm
- Dimensions: 3.15 x 3.15 x 2.17” | 80 x 80 x 55mm
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.