FGD-0059-OD Dew Point Sensor will measure and provide real-time dew point values to any Sensaphone that accepts a 4-20mA signal. When the dew point level falls outside of the Sensaphone’s programmed high or low limit, the user will receive an alarm that displays or reads the current dew point value. The sensor comes enclosed in a weatherproof enclosure that is suitable for use in outdoor environments. A 24V DC power supply is required to power the sensor.
Sensaphone FGD-0059-OD Dew Point Sensor Features:
- User selectable dew point measuring ranges: -22° to 122°F (-30° to 50°C), -4° to 104°F (-20° to 40°C), or 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- A weatherproof enclosure allows the device to be placed outdoors
- Set high and low limits by programming the Sensaphone
- Sensaphone will go into alarm when the dew point exceeds the limit.
Sensaphone FGD-0059-OD Dew Point Sensor Specifications:
- Name: 4-20mA Dew Point Sensor
Consumption: 50 mA max @ 24 Vdc
- Measurement Range: -22° to 122°F | -30°C to 50°C -4° to 104°F | -20° to 40°C 32° to 122°F | 0° to 50°C
- Accuracy: ± 1.8°F | ±1°C @40% RH / 25°C
Power Supply: 20 to 27 Vdc
- Connection: Hardwired Dimensions 4.43” x 4.58” 2.11” | 112.5 x 116.5 x 53.7mm
- Sensor Series: 4-20mA Series
- Notes: LCD inside the unit for setup and local display
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.