The Sensaphone Combination Temperature, Humidity, and CO2 Sensor will measure and provide real-time values to any Sensaphone that accepts a 4-20mA or Modbus signal. When any of the monitored conditions fall outside of the Sensaphone’s programmed high or low limits, the user will receive an alarm that displays or reads the current value. All sensors are encapsulated in filtered sensor pods that are field replaceable.
- Name: Temperature, Humidity, and CO2 Combination
- Sensor Sensor: Ranges -32° to 122°F | 0° to 50°C, 0 to 100%RH, 0 to 2,000 PPM (CO2)
- Accuracy ± .4°F | ±.2°C, ± 2%RH, ± 50PPM + 3% of reading (CO2 )
- LCD size 1.4 x 0.6” | 35mm x 15mm
- Enclosure IP65 NEMA 4X rated
- Dimensions 5.1” x 5.1 x 9” | 130mm x 130mm x 75mm
- Sensor Series 4-20mA or Modbus Series
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.