This sensor is designed to connect to the Sensaphone IMS product line and monitor temperatures in areas where a traditional sensor won’t fit. The electrical connection between the sensor and IMS unit is made via the attached RJ-45 patch cable. The sensor probe may be secured inside equipment using the included clamp or it may be hung using tie wraps.
IMS-4816E Product Specifications:
- Name: Temperature Sensor in Glass Bead Vial
- Sensor Temperature Range: -122° to 53°F | -86° to 12°C
- Accuracy: ± 3°F | ±1.7°C
- Connection: RJ45
- Housing: HDPE Plastic
- Dimensions: Bottle: 2.8 x 1.6” | 72mm x 40mm | Enclosure: 2.1 x 1.3 x .6” | 53 x 33 x 15mm
- Sensor Series: IMS Solution
- Notes: Available with NIST Certification
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.