Sensaphone, IMS1002E, IMS-1000 Monitoring Solution
With the rack-mountable Sensaphone IMS-1000 Single Room Monitoring Solution, a built-in web server lets users view status, make changes, and review history while the included relay output can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity. Receive alarm notifications through e-mail, text messaging, voice phone calls, and SNMP. The phone line adds redundant alarming with voice alerts and call-in status. Each sensor input features LEDs to indicate status while alarm LEDs show when power, IP, or battery alarms have been triggered.
- IMS-1002 is the current model of the IMS-1000 system
- Web-based monitor for server rooms and other applications
- Built-in web server lets you view status, make changes, and review history
- Receive alarm notifications through standard Ethernet and telephone connections
- Alarm notifications through e-mail, text messaging, voice phone calls, and SNMP
- Up to eight plug-and-play, CAT5 sensors monitor temperature, humidity, smoke, fire, break-in, and more.
- The included relay output can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity.
- Made in the USA
- Power: Standard Power
- Communication Method: Ethernet standard, phone line
- Number of Inputs: 8
- Output Relay: Manual or automatic control
- Remote Access: Website to access status and programming, call in to check the status.
- Local Access: LEDs for System On, Battery Status, Output Status, and Alarm Status
- Alarm Notification: 16 User profiles with 4 contacts per profile - any combination of e-mail, text message, SNMP trap, or voice phone calls
- IP Monitoring: For up to 16 network devices or servers, specific TCP port services can be monitored for connectivity and response
- Sensor Series: WSG Wireless
- Data Logging: 100,000 samples (includes data, date, and time), 1 second to 1-month sampling rates, all sensors, battery, and power
- Supported Protocols: HTTP, XML, SMTP, SNMP-MIB with traps, GET, GETNEXT, and SET
- Power Supply: The plug-in power supply also monitors for power failures built-in battery backup
- Physical: 14 x 1.75 x 7"" | 355 x 44 x 178mm 3.75lbs | 1.7kg
- Standards: FCC Part 15 Class A, USA Emission StandardsFCC Part 68 (47 C.F.R. Part 68), USA Telecommunications Standards
- Battery Backup Time: 3.5 hours
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.