Continuous vibration monitoring has never been easier. The Sensaphone Vibration Monitor is designed to be permanently mounted on industrial equipment and continuously monitor changes in a machine's vibration level. Vibration on industrial equipment can be continuously monitored for unusual operating conditions and potential failure.
Detecting these changes early on helps prevent catastrophic failure, secondary damage, and expensive downtime. The sensor continuously monitors real-time RMS vibration velocity and sends an analog output of the velocity to the Sensaphone. The sensor comes with a 5m cable and is available with an optional magnetic mounting base.
- Measures vibrations from 0 to 25 RMS
- Requires a 24VDC power supply (FGD-0070)
- Cable Length: 16.4' | 5m
- Input Circuit: 1 x analog 4-20mA
- Measuring Range (mm/s): 0 to 25 RMS
- Frequency Range (Hz): 10 to 1,000
- Ambient Temperature Range: -25° to 80°C
- Operating Voltage: 9.6 to 32 DC
- Protection: IP 67 / IP 68 / IP 69K
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.