Changes in pH can be critical to water quality. Whether it be in a swimming pool, more critical applications such as water and wastewater treatment facilities, or clean water applications such as laboratories, food, and beverage, HVAC systems, or healthcare, this integral two-wire 4-20mA pH transmitter can feed data directly to your Sensaphone device.
If set limits are exceeded, the Sensaphone will send alarms to appropriate personnel. The sensor includes a measuring range of 0 to 14pH, replaceable salt-bridge for extended service life, flow-thru, hot-tap or submersible mounting, and automatic temperature compensation.
- Measuring Range: 0 to 14pH
- Flow Rate: 10 ft./sec maximum (3 meters/sec) Flow should be as low as possible in water with low conductivity water or high suspended solids
- Wetted Materials: CPVC, Kynar/ceramic, titanium, Viton
- Salt bridge: Replaceable for extended service life
- Sensitivity: <0.005 pH
- Stability: 0.03 pH per day, non-cumulative
- Resolution: 0.01mA
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic -5 to 95°C (23 to 203°F) RTD
- Pressure Limit: 100 psig at 65°C maximum
- Temperature Limits: -5 to 95°C | 23 to 203°F
- Output: 4-20mA
- Mounting: 1.5" NPT, Fixed threads on both ends, flow thru or submersible mounting
- Power Supply Limit: 24(+-4) VDC
- Probe Cable: 24 AWG Two conductor shielded w/ Ground, 15 ft. (4.6m)
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.