The RTD probe with a 4-20mA transmitter can be used to measure the temperature in extreme environments. Part number FGD-0240 is calibrated to operate over the range -200° to 35°C.
Part number FGD-0240-SPEC can be customized at the time of order to operate over any range between -200° and 204°C.
- Name: RTD Probe w/4-20mA Transmitter
- Sensor Temperature Range: -328° to 399°F | -200° and 204°C
- Custom transmit ranges can be specified at the time of order
- Connection: Hardwired
- RTD Element: PT100 - 385ALPHA - CLASS – B
- Dimensions: 1” stainless steel RTD probe with 10’ cable
- Sensor Series: 4-20mA Series
- Notes: Element Tolerance to IEC 60751 edition 2.0, par 5.1.2
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.