The WSG Power Failure Sensor is a wireless alarm unit designed for use with the Sensaphone WSG 30. The sensor simply plugs into a wall outlet with the included power supply. When the power goes out at that location the sensor will send a wireless signal back to the Sensaphone WSG-30 to trigger an alarm. The unit also comes complete with two AA batteries which will power the sensor when the power fails.
- (1) Sensaphone WSG Wireless Power Failure Sensor
- (2) AA Batteries
- (1) Mounting Kit
- (1) 120VAC 60Hz/5VDC Power Supply
WSG Power Failure Sensor Cut Sheet
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Operating Humidity Range: 0-95%
- Range: Up to 300' (90m)
- Power Requirements: (2) AA Batteries
- Wireless Technology: ISM 2.4GHz, 100 mW (20dBm)
- Housing: White plastic
- Size: 3.1 x 3.8 x 1.1 (7.9cm x 9.8cm x 2.85cm)
- Compatibility: WSG30
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.