The EMS Universal Sensor provides three wireless zones in one device. The EMS has one integrated door/window magnet contact sensor, and support for up to two additional external sensors.
In addition, the EMS has an integrated temperature sensor with the ability to add an external temperature probe. There are two terminal connector on-board that allow for the external sensors to be connected such as water/flood sensors, hard-wired door/window contacts or an external temperature sensor.
Solo Wireless Door Window Sensor with Temp and Wired Inputs Features:
- 433 MHz Wireless
- Integrated door/window contact
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Two (2) terminals for external sensors
Solo Wireless Door Window Sensor with Temp and Wired Inputs Specifications:
- Frequency: 433 MHz
- Battery: CR123A
- Dimensions: 4.2 cm (1-21/32″) x 7.5 cm (2-61/64″) x 1.527 cm (19/32″)
- Included in the box:
- 1 EMS Universal Sensor
- 1 Bracket for contact magnet
- 1 Magnet
- 2 Adhesive tape strips for magnet/sensor
- 1 Spacer
- 4 Screws for bracket/sensor
- 1 Installation & Operation manual
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.