A simple float switch designed to monitor the water level in a sump pump pit or well. Easily configured as a normally open or normally closed switch to suit any alarm system, dialer or automation system. The included hose clamp allows easy level adjustment.
- Simple Construction
- High reliability design
- Made of non-corroding plastic materials
- Stainless steel hose clamp for easy mounting
- Will operate totally submerged
- Unique reversible float allows for NO or NC switch circuit
- Fits virtually all sizes and types of return pipes
Check out our SUMPSPOT Kit for a WiFi Text Messaging Sump Pump alarm!
1 x SUMPBOBBER
- Switch is U.L. listed.
- 1 Amp Max at 24 VDC.
- Recommended < 250ma.
- 24 inch lead wires (20 AWG)
- Operating temperature not to exceed 90 deg. Celsius.
- Mount float slightly above point where the water level activates the sump pump.
- Connect electrical leads to the applicable circuit.
- Use of a water-tight splice is recommended.
- Test to insure proper operation.
- To change circuit from N.C. to N.O., remove "C" clip, reverse float, reinstall "C" clip.
- When connecting to an inductive load an arc suppression device should be put in parallel with the load to avoid damaging the switch.
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.