WiFi Sump Pump Alarm Sends Texts and Emails
Sump Pumps can fail causing thousands of dollars in water damage to your home. Using the SUMPSPOT WiFi alarm system for sump pumps you will receive email and/or text message alerts as soon as the system detects that the water level in your sump pit or well has risen above your acceptable threshold.
Using the included high water float detector, the system will send out alerts via the Spot Protect Cloud Portal (free account included with purchase) giving you early warning and allowing you to stop the problem before it becomes a disaster!
Simply place the High Water Float Sensor inside the pit at your water level threshold. Than connect the two lead wires from sensor to the two lead wires from the SWITCHSPOT. After that all you need to do is setup the WiFI module and create your SpotProtect account on the cloud. No monthly fees, no annuals, no fees at all!
The wire leads coming off of the WIFI module can also be used on their own to detect water without the float switch. If water goes across both leads at the same time (creating a bridge) the module will send an alarm message.
IMPORTANT: As with any monitoring device you must ensure it is installed correctly and tested regularly to ensure it is in working order and reporting as expected. The WIFI device must be located in a dry room temperature location. Do not install it outdoors or in a humid environment. The sensor cable may be extended in order to locate the WiFI portion in a suitable location.
- 1 x Float Switch
- 1 x WiFi MOdule
- 1 x SPOTCABLE USB programming cable
- 2 x AA Batteries
WiFi Module Specifications
- WiFi 2.4 GHz
- Power Supply: 2 x AA Batteries (included)
- Battery Life: 5 Years (Approx)
- Wire Length (for connecting to SUMPBOBBER): 3 Feet
- Mount float slightly above point where the water level activates the sump pump.
- Connect electrical leads to the SWITCHSPOT WiFi Module.
- Use of a water-tight splice is recommended.
- Connect USB cable to Windows computer and WiFi module
- Download & install programming software
- Set up cloud account
- Test to insure proper operation.
For set up instructions visit https://www.spotprotect.com
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.