WiFi Dry Contact Open Close Sensor for Remote Monitoring with Email & SMS Text Alerts
The SpotProtect SWITCHSPOT is a WiFi Dry Contact Sensor for monitoring existing alarms or sensors with Normally Open (NO) or Normally Closed (NC) relay outputs.
- Monitor Alarm System outputs
- Monitor Building Control System or Equipment Outputs
- Monitor Driveway Alerts
- Monitor any Contact Closure
SwitchSpot can be used in any indoor location with exiting WiFi and Internet service. The SWITCHSPOT communicates its status back to the SpotProtect Cloud where users can login and view the history of the sensors as well make changes to the sensors programming.
When SwitchSpot is triggered, the appropriates person(s) can be notified by text or email.
There is no cost for the cloud service for a single contact with email or text, and for 45 days data history.
An optional low cost subscription is available to enable contacts, heartbeat (check-in) every 10 minutes, and unlimited cloud storage. Subscription linkhere.
Note: A SPOTCABLE is required to initially program the SWITCHSPOT or any SpotProtect Wifi Sensor.
One cable can be used to program multiple sensors. * Inital setup requires a Windows PC/Laptop and is not compatible with macOS.
- Monitors for normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) contacts
- Does NOT support voltage input - applying voltage will void the warranty
- Includes SpotProtect Cloud data logging
- EMail or SMS alerts
- Battery powered by 2 AA batteries
- Battery life 2-4 years depending on battery, WiFi strength and frequency of activations
- WiFi 802.11 b/g (24 GHz)
- Open, WEP, WPA, WPA2 Security Standards
- On board memory for up to 50 events in case cloud service is temporarily disconnected
- Supports static and DHCP (default) IP addressing
- 1 x SWITCHSPOT Dry Contact Wifi
- 2 x AA batteries
Note: One 1 SP-SPOTCABLE (not included) is required to setup the SpotSensors.
SwitchSpot Includes Support
SpotProtect Free & Premiere Cloud Subscription Options:
IMPORTANT: As with any monitoring device you must ensure it is installed correctly and tested regularly to ensure it is in working order and reporting as expected. The WIFI device must be located in a dry room temperature location. Do not install it outdoors or in a humid environment.
For set up instructions visit https://www.spotprotect.com
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.