Optex TD20U Wireless PIR Motion Sensor
The Optex Wireless TD-20U wireless driveway sensor will work with all of the original Optex Wireless 1000 components as well as the new Optex Wireless 2000 components. The Optex TD20-U has a built in infrared sensor and a wireless transmitter which will send an alarm signal up to 2000 feet* back to either the Optex RC-10U or the RC-20U receivers.
The Optex TD20U infrared sensor and wireless transmitter has two settings for the infrared sensor, fan and long range beam. The fan setting is perfect for door and entrance ways or even as a motion sensor mounted the corned of a room. The beam setting will monitor up to 50 feet in front of the sensor making it ideal for wide driveways, parking lots or even as a perimeter sensor for your property.
* Note: Maximum wireless range is clear line-of-sight, without interference. Obstructions such as hilly terrain and interference will reduce range.
Optex TD20U Includes
1 x Optex TD-20U Wireless Infrared Sensor
All Mounting Hardware
Optex TD20U Specifications
- Description: Indoor/Outdoor Sensor transmitter
- Detection Method: Passive infrared
- Detection Range: 50ft (15m) long range or 17ft (5m) fan pattern
- Detection Angle: 90° vertically & ±5° horizontally or ±5° vertically & 90° horizontally
- Power Source: 9V alkaline battery (not included)
- Battery Life: Approx. 2yrs 250/day at 70°F (20°C)
- Visible Indicator: Red LED
- Transmission Frequency: 418MHz
- Transmission Range: 2000ft (clear line of sight)
- Operating Temperature: 15°F -120°F (-20°C- +50°C)
- Water Resistance: IP54
- Suitable for use: Outdoor/Indoor
- Weight: 6.3oz (180g)
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.