Winland TEMP-L-S Stainless Steel Temperature Sensor
The TEMP-L-S stainless steel temperature probe can be used with any of the Winland Enviro Alert alarm panels. Used with the EA-WMFS wireless multi-function sensor it can be turned it into a wireless sensor for use with the EA800-ip. Use this probe to monitor for low-temperature alarms.
1 x Stainless Steel Low Temperature Sensor (23" lead)
- Probe Length: 3.65" (9.71 mm)
- Probe Diameter: .25" (6.35 mm)
- Cable Lead: 23" (.58 m)
- Sensing range: -58° to +158° F (-50° to +70° C)
- Sturdy stainless steel housing
- Includes terminal block for easy installation
- Maximum cable run: 1,000' (304.8 m) [22-2 AWG twisted pair, unshielded]
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.