WiFi Temperature Sensor for Remote Temperature Monitoring & Alerts
The Spotprotect TEMPSPOT is a battery powered WiFi Temperature Sensor for monitoring temperature and reporting problems by email or SMS text message.
TempSpot can be usedin any location with exiting WiFi and Internet Service. The TEMPSPOT communicates it's temperature readings back to the SpotProtect Cloud where users can login and view the history of the sensors as well make changes to the sensors programming.
In case of a high or low temperature, the appropriates person can be notified by text or email. You can set your own high or low temperature thresholds.
There is no cost for the cloud service for a single contact with email or text, and for 45 days data history.
An optional low cost subscription is available to enable contacts, heartbeat (check-in) every 10 minutes, and unlimited cloud storage. Subscription link here.
TempSpot is available in the following versions which can be selected before adding to cart:
- TempSpot with internal sensor - for measuring ambient room temperature
- TempSpot with external temp probe - for remote temperature, fridges, freezers
- TempSpot with Ultra Low -162C to -200C readings for medical cold storage
- Tempspot with Ultra High -50 to +370C readings
Note: One (1) SPOTCABLE is required to setup the SpotSensors.
- Logs temperatures and stores them in the cloud portal
- Sends email or text alerts if temperatures goes above or below the threshold you set
- WiFi 802.11 b/g (2.412 - 2.484 GHz)
- Open, WEP, WPA, WPA2 Security Standards
- Accurate to +/- 1°C (1.8°F).
- Battery powered by 2 x AA batteries (not included)
- Batteries last 2-4 years depending on battery quality, useage, WiFI signal strengh and several other factors
- DHCP or Static IP settings (factory default is DHCP)
- On board memory for up to 50 readings in case of temporary cloud disconnection
IMPORTANT: As with any monitoring device you must ensure it is installed correctly and tested regularly to ensure it is in working order and reporting as expected. The WIFI device must be located in a dry room temperature location. Do not install it outdoors or in a humid environment.
For set up instructions visit https://www.spotprotect.com
SpotProtect Free & Premiere Cloud Subscription Options:
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.