Winland WaterBug WB200
The WaterBug WB200 is a water detection device ideal for computer rooms, document storage areas, warehouses, sump pumps and basements.
It operates on 12 or 24 Volt AC/DC and has a form C relay output that can be connected to alarm panels, bells, dialers, etc.
The unit can monitor up to as many as six sensors up to a hundred feet away, depending on the wire used. Each sensor has surface contacts that will detect the first appearance of water forming a film on the floor. The sensor will not alarm due to condensation or high humidity.
One standard surface sensor is included with the unit.
- Residential or Vacation Homes
- Basement Sump Pumps
- Commercial Buildings
- Office and Computer Areas
- Unattended Buildings
- Greenhouses and Animal Buildings
- All Drain Areas
- Sprinkler Systems
*Please note: power supply is not included.
For WN12VDCT power supply click here.
- Console includes one standard unsupervised surface sensor (W-S-U)
- Console accepts up to 6 total sensors (W-S-U and W-UC-U)
- Sensors can be located up to 100' (30.48 m) away from the unit for wide area protection
- Can be used to detect an absence of water
- Power Requirements: 8 to 28 VDC @ 35mA or 8 to 28 VAC @ 100 mA
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 130°F (0 to 54 °C)
- Form C (N.O./N.C.)
- 1 Amp @ 30 VDC, resistive
- 1 Amp @ 24 VAC, resistive
- Audible Alarm Install a BZ-1 for local buzzer
- Maximum Distance Between Console and Sensors
- 1-2 probes; max 200' (61 m)
- 3-6 probes; max 100' (30.5 m) per sensor
- 6 Maximum Sensors per Console
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.36 x 1.18" (10 x 6 x 3 cm) with flanges
- (1) x WB-200 WaterBug Alarm Unit
- (1) x WSU standard unsupervised surface sensor
Water Bug 200 Manual
WB200 Service Sensor Placement Guide
WB200 Wiring Diagram
WaterBug WB200 Sales Sheet
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.