WB350 - WaterBug Sensor with Chirper
The WaterBug WB350 is a water detection device ideal for computer rooms, document storage areas, warehouses, sump pumps and basements. It operates on 12v battery and has a form C relay output that can be connected to alarm panels, bells, dialers, etc. WaterBug sensors activate the alarm when a conductive bridge is formed between 2 contacts. Low Battery Indication: The WB-350 will trip the open collector output and give an audible warning if battery voltage runs low.
The unit can monitor up to as many as six sensors up to a hundred feet away, depending on the wire used. Each sensor has surface contacts that will detect the first appearance of water forming a film on the floor. The sensor will not alarm due to condensation or high humidity.
One standard surface sensor is included with the unit.
- Residential or Vacation Homes
- Basement Sump Pumps
- Commercial Buildings
- Office and Computer Areas
- Unattended Buildings
- Greenhouses and Animal Buildings
- All Drain Areas
- Sprinkler Systems
- 9V battery for stand-alone operation (approx. 1-2 Year lifespan *battery not included
- Console includes one standard unsupervised surface sensor (W-S-U)
- Console accepts up to 6 total sensors (W-S-U and W-UC-U)
- Sensors can be located up to 100' (30.48 m) away from the unit for wide area protection
- Audible Alarm: 83 dB @ 30 cm @ 9VDC, pulsed
- Provides (1) Form C contact closure output for alarm
- Easy surface mount installation
- Open Collector Transistor Output (Normally Open Circuit Only)
- Operating temperature: 32 to 140 F (0 to 60 C) non-condensing environment *indoor use only
- Dimensions: 5 x 2.44 x 1.25
(12.7 x 6.2 x 3.18 cm)
- One year parts and labour; subject to conditions of limited warranty
- (1) x WB350
- (1) x Surface probe unsupervised (WSU)
Water Bug 350 Manual
WB350 Placement Guide
WB350 Quick Start Guide
WB350 Data Sheet
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.