The Water-Bug WB800 is an eight zone water detection system, ideal for monitoring several areas with one alarm panel, or a large area. As many as eight supervised sensor probes can be run up to 500 feet away (or 16 non-supervised sensors, 2 per zone). Each sensor probe has two water sensing contacts on the surface. When a film of water forms a bridge between these contacts, the WB800 alarm senses this and goes into alarm. Condensation or high humidity will not send the unit into alarm . Four standard surface sensors are included with this system.
The Water-Bug model WB-800 operates on 12 or 24 Volt AC/DC and has a form C relay output that can be connected to alarm panels, bells, dialers, etc. This unit also includes an internal alarm buzzer with silencing switch and eight LED's on the console so you can identify which sensor is in alarm.
Please note: power supply is not included. To purchase a power supply, go to WN12VDCT*
Winland WB-800 Features
- Reliable microprocessor design
- Versatile 12 or 24 Volt AC/DC power for operation
- No false alarms due to condensation or humidity
- Can monitor up to 8 sensor probes - up to 500 feet away
- Provides (1) form "C" contact closure output for alarm
- Internal audible alarm with silence switch
- Easy surface mount installation
- One year parts and labor; subject to conditions of limited warranty.
- Console Size 6.55 x 4.70 x 1(16.6 cm x 11.9 cm x 2.5 cm)
- Probe Size 2 x 3 x .88 (5.1 cm x 7.6 cm x 2.2 cm)
- Power Requirements 12V or 24V AC or DC
- Current Draw (resting state) 75 mA @ 12, 24 VDC ¢ 200 mA @ 12, 24 VAC
- Current Draw (alarm condition) 125 mA @ 12, 24 VDC ¢ 330 mA @ 12, 24 VAC
- Sensitivity Will not alarm due to high humidity or condensation
- Operating Temperature Control and Probe 32° to 140° F (0° to 60° C)
- Outputs Form C (SPDT) 1 Amp @ 24Vac, 1Amp @ 30 VDC ¢ Audible alarm with silence feature
- Recommended Dist. Between Probes & Console 500 ft. (152.4 m) maximum
- Recommended Max. Probes Per Console 8 supervised or 16 non-supervised
- One (1) WB-800 Water Bug Alarm Unit
- Four (4) WB-1040 Water Bug Leak Sensor
- Sensors come with 12' of wire each
WB800 Supervised Diagram
WB800 Unsupervised Diagram
Water Bug 800 Specification Sheet
WB800 Sales Sheet
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.