Winland EnviroAlert Professional Wireless Multifuction Transmitter Features:
- The EAPro-WMFT requires an accessory sensor for operation
- Monitoring for temperature, presence of water and more
- Max sensor cable run of 1,000’ (304.8m) [18-22 twisted pair]
- Indoor transmission distance of 500’ (152.4m) - (results may vary)
- Set humidity high/low set points on EAPro-Gateway device
- Update remotely with INSIGHT (INSIGHT sold separately)
- Do NOT put EAPro-GTWY or EAPro-WMFT devices into cooler/freezer environment. Use a hard wired sensor with EAPro- GTWY or EAPro-WMFT.
- The EAPro-WMFT is NOT a standalone device
Winland EnviroAlert Professional Wireless Multifunction Transmitter Specifications:
- Sensor Temperature Range: Remote sensor dependent. See “Accessory Sensors for EAPro-WMFT on next table for details of Winland Electronic, Inc. sensors available.
- Device Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 122 °F (0 to 50 °C) in non-condensing environment Indoor use only
- Power Requirements: Two AA alkaline batteries and/or 12VDC transformer
- Battery Life: See Winland Battery Life Statement
- RF Frequency: 2.405GHz to 2.479GHz, 7 channels
- RF Transmission Distance: 500’ (152.4m) indoor - (results may vary)
- Dimensions: 3.9” x 2.9” x 1.7” (9.9cm x 7.4cm x 4.3cm)
- Weight: 3.3oz (93.5g) without batteries / 4.9oz (138.9g) with batteries
- Mounting: Surface Mount
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.