Winland MTA-2 TempAlert Temperature Sensor with Adjustable Hi Low Output
The MTA-2 has an adjustable high and low temperature set point. When the temperature falls below or rises above your settings, the sensor will close the contact. The dry contact output can be connected to an alarm, auto dialer or other automation system.
- High/low parameters
- Will activate virtually any alarm panel, dialer or wireless alarm
- Gold plated normally open (NO) dry contact output
- No power required to operate
- Power Requirements: None
- Operating Temperature: Not for use in freezer/cooler
- Minimum Temperature Span: 10° - the recommended distance between high and low set points
- Temperature Accuracy: ±3°F (±1.7°C)
- Temperature Response Time: TC = 14 minutes
- Outputs: Gold plated normally open dry contacts (Not for high voltage use)
- Contact Output Rating: 50mA @ 12VDC
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.25 x 1” (11.4 x 8.3 x 2.5 cm)
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.