Winland TA-40 TempAlert Low Temperature Sensor
The TempAlert TA40 from Winland will activate an alarm system, monitoring system or dialer if the temperature of a room falls below +4°C (+39°F). Never worry again about your home, cottage or an unattended building getting too cold which can lead to pipes bursting, leaks and other types of damage that could follow.
The TA40's compact size means it can be installed in virtually any spot without being very noticeable. It requires no power to operate and is compatible with the TA-1, TA-2HL and MTA-1.
Winland TA40 Mechanical TempAlert Low Temperature Sensor Specifications
- Dry contact output (normally closed above 4C)
- No power required to operate
- Contact opening temperature: 39.5° F ± 5.4°F (4°C ± 3°C)
- Operating temperature: +32 to +100°F (0 to +38° C)
- Dimensions: 2.5 x .8 x .55
- 1-year warranty
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.