Winland Ultra Low Stainless Steel Temperature Sensor
The TEMPULS ultra low stainless steel temperature probe can be used with the EnviroAlert EA800-IP to monitor temperatures -148 to +32° F (-100 to 0° C). When used with the EA-WMFS wireless multi-function sensor it can be turned it into a wireless sensor for use with the EA800-ip to monitors temperatures -112 to 32°F (-80 to 0°C).
1 x Stainless Steel Ultra Low Temperature Sensor Probe (-112 to +32 F)
- Probe Length: 3.65" (9.71 mm)
- Probe Diameter: .25" (6.35 mm)
- Cable Lead: 23" (.58 m)
- Sensing range: -112° to +32° F (-80° to +0° C)
- Sturdy stainless steel housing
- Maximum cable run: 1,000' (304.8 m) [22-2 AWG twisted pair, unshielded]
- Compatible with the EA800 and the EAWMFS
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.