Sensaphone FGD400 4 Zone Alarm Telephone Dialer
Protect and monitor your home or property when you can't be there. The Sensaphone 400 Alarm Dialer monitors your house, cottage, cabin, computer rooms, equipment centers, refrigerators, freezers, offices, or any unattended facility. Record your own voice message for each alarm zone.
Built in power failure detection is combined with 4 versatile inputs that accept dry contact closure or sensor inputs.
A thermistor is pre-installed on the first zone to detect room temperature. This can be removed if needed.
Add sensors to detect temperature extremes, water leaks, intrusions, sounds such as smoke and burglar alarms, and other conditions of your choice.
A built-in relay output allows you to control an external device or connect a siren or strobe. Connect it to select thermostats to turn up the heat before you arrive, or remotely control other devices!
Sensaphone FGD-400 Features
Recordable Voice: The FGD-400 has the added benefit of giving the user the ability customize the voice messages for each of the input alarms and the identification message. The messages are recorded by the user through the built-in microphone.
Inputs: 4 Inputs supporting dry contact closure or 2.8K sensors, allow for monitoring of temperature sensors, humidity sensors, water leak sensors, contact closures and more.
Built in Microphone: Internal Electret Condenser for listening in to on-site sounds and detecting high sound levels.
Output: Built-in relay output can be programmed to operate automatically upon alarm, or manually from a remote touch tone phone. It can be used to trip a local alarm, or used like the Sensaphone Cottage Sitter to control a dual setback thermostat.
Line Seizure: Line seizure is now a standard feature on the Sensaphone 400.
Phone Line Monitoring: There is a new phone circuit in the FGD-400 that monitors the integrity of the phone line. If the phone line is cut or disconnected, an LED will flash and optionally the output relay can be tripped at the same time for a local indication of a problem.
Batteries: The Sensaphone 400 has a 24 hour battery backup capability with the use of 6 C cell batteries. The batteries are changed from the front of the unit, so if it is wall mounted, you do not have to remove it from the wall to change the batteries.
Phone Test: Each dial out phone number can be tested from the keypad. When the test is being conducted, the speaker will play the sounds that are occurring on the real phone line. This makes is very easy to determine if the user needs to first dial a '9' or an '8' before the destination phone number, or other special dialing sequences.
LED's: Additional status LED's are provided on the front of the 400/800 to show battery condition, alarm status, and phone status.
Power: The power adapter for the Sensaphone 400 is a standard plug-in adapter, which makes it easy to feed through openings and easy to remove.
Sensaphone FGD-400 Specifications
- 4 Inputs support dry contact closure or 2.8K sensors
- Removable 2.8K thermistor comes installed on zone 1 for temperature monitoring
- Zone Connector: Terminal block
- Zone Types: N. O./N. C. contact, 2.8K thermistor
- Temperature range supported: -20°F to 150°F | -30°C to 65°C
- Zone Characteristics: 5.11K to 2.85V (Short circuit current: 1mA max.)
- A/D Converter Resolution: 10 bits ±2 LSB
- Zone Protection: 5.5VDC Metal Oxide Varistor with fast acting diode clamps
- Line RJ11 Jack: For connection to a two-wire analog telephone line. (modular cord included)
- Extension RJ11 Jack w/ Line Seizure
- Relay Output: Rated for 1A 30VAC/1A 30VDC maximum
- Power Supply: 120VAC/9VDC 60Hz 6W wall plug-in transformer w/6'™ cord
- Operating Temperature: 32 - 122° F (0 -50° C)
Sensaphone FGD-400 Includes
- 1 x Sensaphone FGD400 Alarm Dialer
- 1 x Power Adapter for Sensaphone Alarm Dialer
- 1 x 2.8K Thermistor hooked up to Zone 1 for temperature monitoring
- 1 x 6 foot phone cord
- 1 x Phone Jack Extension for Line Seizure Feature
- Mounting Hardware
Sensaphone FGD-400 Support
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.