Sensaphone FGD400 Telephone Alarm Dialer with Power Failure Monitoring, Temperature Sensor, 4 Inputs
Protect and monitor your home, cottage, remote property or business when you can't be there. The Sensaphone 400 Alarm Dialer uses a standard phone line to call out when a problem arises.
It has built in power failure monitoring with back-up battery, an included temperature sensor for temperature and freeze monitoring.
- Telephone alarm dialer calls out in case of a problem with custom recorded messages
- Power failure monitor built in
- Temperature / Freeze sensor included
- Total 4 inputs and 1 relay output
- Remote call in to check status of inputs, power and relay
- Remote listen-in & high level sound monitor using built-in microphone
- Remote call in to control relay
The FGD400 has 4 inputs for monitoring temperature or normally open/closed devices like sensors. It is often used as an alarm dialer connected to security or automation systems. A temperature sensor is pre-installed on the first zone to detect room temperature. This can be removed if needed.
Add sensors to detect temperature extremes, water leaks, intrusions, smoke or other conditions.
A built-in relay output allows you to control an external device or connect a siren or strobe. Connect it to select thermostats to turn up the heat before you arrive, or remotely control other devices!
Sensaphone FGD-400 Features
Recordable Voice: The FGD-400 has the added benefit of giving the user the ability customize the voice messages for each of the input alarms and the identification message. The messages are recorded by the user through the built-in microphone.
Inputs: 4 Inputs supporting dry contact closure or 2.8K sensors, allow for monitoring of temperature sensors, humidity sensors, water leak sensors, contact closures and more.
Built in Microphone: for listening in to on-site sounds and detecting high sound levels.
Output: Built-in relay output can be programmed to operate automatically upon alarm, or manually from a remote touch tone phone. It can be used to trip a local alarm, or used like the Sensaphone Cottage Sitter to control a dual setback thermostat.
Line Seizure: Line seizure is now a standard feature on the Sensaphone 400.
Phone Line Monitoring: There is a new phone circuit in the FGD-400 that monitors the integrity of the phone line. If the phone line is cut or disconnected, an LED will flash and optionally the output relay can be tripped at the same time for a local indication of a problem.
Batteries: The Sensaphone 400 has a 24 hour battery backup capability with the use of 6 C cell batteries. The batteries are changed from the front of the unit, so if it is wall mounted, you do not have to remove it from the wall to change the batteries.
LED's: Additional status LED's are provided on the front of the 400/800 to show battery condition, alarm status, and phone status.
Power: The power adapter for the Sensaphone 400 is a standard plug-in adapter, which makes it easy to feed through openings and easy to remove.
Sensaphone FGD-400 Specifications
- 4 Inputs support normally open, normally closed, or 2.8K temperature sensors
- Removable 2.8K thermistor comes installed on zone 1 for temperature monitoring
- Zone Connector: Terminal block
- Temperature range supported: -20°F to 150°F | -30°C to 65°C
- Line RJ11 Jack: For connection to a two-wire analog telephone line. (modular cord included)
- Relay Output: Form C Rated for 1A 30VAC/1A 30VDC maximum
- Power Supply: 120VAC/9VDC 60Hz 6W wall plug-in transformer w/6'™ cord
- Operating Temperature: 32 - 122° F (0 -50° C)
Sensaphone FGD-400 Includes
- 1 x Sensaphone FGD400 Alarm Dialer
- 1 x Power Adapter for Sensaphone Alarm Dialer
- 1 x 2.8K Thermistor hooked up to Zone 1 for temperature monitoring
- 1 x 6 foot phone cord
- 1 x Phone Jack Extension for Line Seizure Feature
- Mounting Hardware
Additional Sensors Available:
- FGD-0100 temperature sensor
- FGD-0010 weatherproof temperature sensor probe
- FGD-0010 buffered temperature probe in glass bead filled vial
- FGD-0107-TEF buffered lower temperature probe in glass bead filled vial
- FGD-0222 Float switch
- FGD-0027 contact type Hi Low Humidity sensor
- FGD-0013 contact type spot water sensor
- FGD-0222 contact type hi/low temperature alert
- FGD-0006 door / window magnetic reed switch
Sensaphone FGD-400 Support
Payment & Security
We accept several payment types for your convenience using SSL encryption. We do not access or store your credit card information.